The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is that every woman know Christ personally and be committed to extending the Kingdom in her life, home, church, community, and throughout the world. The women’s ministry welcomes women of all ages and walks of life.
Highlights of Our Women’s Ministry
- Bible studies and Book studies on Wednesday nights September through May after the church wide fellowship dinner.
- Bible studies held during the summer months.
- Annual Spring and Fall Retreats.
- Annual events include a Ladies Tea held in May and a Christmas Dinner in December.
- NEW FELLOWSHIP TIME – Oasis Fellowship Group – Tuesday Evenings at 7:00 p.m. in Fellowship Hall. Women 14-104 years old are welcome ! The women’s ministry would like to invite all high school-aged young ladies and women of all ages to join us in the fellowship hall beginning on Tuesday evening June 26th at 7 p.m. We will be meeting from June until mid-August on Tuesday evenings.
- Come and hear the Word of God read to you.
- Come and get to know your fellow sisters in Christ.
- Come and encourage your sisters in their faith.
- Come and pray with each other and look to God as he provides an oasis for us in the Bible.
- The theme verse we are using is Psalm 63:1
“Oh God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you, my soul thirstsfor you, my flesh faints for you as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.”**Each meeting throughout the summer is independent so you can come once or every time. Organizer-Diane Lazor
- Bible Study on Leviticus – Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Frederick Room, led by Lynda Brown.
- Mother’s Encouragement Group – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Parlor at the church – leader Beth Griggs (does not meet in the Summer)
- Bible Study on Good News for Weary Women, by Elyse Fitzpatrick – Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the Frederick Room, led by Emily Calloway.