The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is that every woman know Christ personally and be committed to extending the Kingdom in her life, home, church, community, and throughout the world. The women’s ministry welcomes women of all ages and walks of life.
Highlights of Our Women’s Ministry
- Bible studies and Book studies on Wednesday nights September through May after the church wide fellowship dinner.
- Bible studies held during the summer months.
- Annual Spring and Fall Retreats.
- Annual events include a Ladies Tea held in May and a Christmas Dinner in December.
- Bible Study on Leviticcus – Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Frederick Room, led by Lynda Brown.
- Mother’s Encouragement Group – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Parlor at the church – leader Beth Griggs (does not meet in the Summer)
- Bible Study on Good News for Weary Women, by Elyse Fitzpatrick – Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the Frederick Room, led by Emily Calloway.