The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is that every woman know Christ personally and be committed to extending the Kingdom in her life, home, church, community, and throughout the world. The women’s ministry welcomes women of all ages and walks of life.
Highlights of Our Women’s Ministry
- Bible studies and Book studies on Wednesday nights September through May after the church wide fellowship dinner.
- Bible studies held during the summer months.
- Annual Spring and Fall Retreats.
- Annual events include a Ladies Tea held in May and a Christmas Dinner in December.
- Chicks ‘n Chocolate meets the third Friday of each month (with some exceptions) for fun and fellowship; unique activities are planned for each gathering. Check the church calendar for details
- Bible Study on Nehemiah – 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the home of Susie Fisher – leaders Diane Lazor & Susan Gunter
- Mother’s Encouragement Group – 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Parlor at the church – leader Linda Caines (child care and homeschool room are provided)
- Bible Study on Hebrews – Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the Ladies’ classroom at the church – leader Marla Neal (child care is available)
- Hinds’ Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard – Begins January 14 in Schum Fellowship Hall on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. This is an informal Book Study and Discussion Group (no homework) – leader Sarah Wade (child care is available)
- The Book of Acts – Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Library at the church – leader Bev Mealor (nursery provided)